- Arthritis & joint pain: CBD has been shown to decrease pain and reduce inflammation associated with arthritis.
- Anxiety: Research has found that CBD helps manage anxiety by changing the brains receptor response to serotonin. The calming effects of CBD can help with separation anxiety, car/travel, vet visits, generalized anxiety disorder, nervousness and behavioral issues.
- Seizures: Scientists have found that 89% of dogs who received CBD in a clinical trial had a reduction in the frequency of seizures.*
- Loss of appetite: The National Cancer Institute reports that CBD increases appetite while other animal studies have shown CBD to help reduce vomiting and nausea.
- Cancer: Cannabinoids have been shown to aide in pain management, increasing quality of life, and have been shown to have anti-tumor effects potentially decreasing the dosage of traditional therapies.
* Journal of American Veterinary Medical Association June 1, 2019